Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Editor's Note...

This blog has been great two fold. 1) I get to express everything I can't say out loud. 2) For the people who care about me and my family, it' a way to stay informed. However, a recent post of mine has been taken down due to the lines being blurred. While I appreciate everyone's concern, reading about what's going on and calling my mother and sticking your nose in where it doesnt belong are two very different things. So, I'm going to ask the yentas, (annoying gossips) out there to read what they'd like and leave it at that. My mother doesnt need your advice on parenting or your opinions. They are not welcome and shame on you for adding stress to her when it is the last thing she needs.

The whole point of a blog is that it doesnt need to be censored. You all have caused more harm than good.

1 comment:

dbaker11 said...

You are so right. It was way to read into people's lives and offer them help where they need it. And thats it, nothing more. Sorry you had a bad experience, Riky.